Friday, October 23, 2015

Summary



            Hi!

  From these 7 past weeks, I have recalled and learned new knowledges which is related to Cellular and Developmental Biology that I am currently taking.I  noticed that I am still lacking and that Biology is not just a subject but it is a wide field of knowledge. I love studying Biology since highschool because it tells us about every little living things from the microscopic bacteria to the , historical giant dinosaurs. I have learned about the evolution, history of life ,prokaryote, eukaryote, endosymbiosis theory,  cell cycle in plant, development of plant embryo and plant hormones.
Other than knowledge, when I did this journal I get to do my revision after I have learned the topics.Thus,  this increase my understanding and without realizing I actually started to memorize some of the terms.


                
             I also realize that we need to prepare before entering the lecture. For example,  we could read the note given  before the lecture starts, make a short note, highlight the key points or important informations like terms and process.I also realized that  a video based on the topics can also be a great help for me to understand the topic. Not only that, the SCL activity helps a lot because I can discuss the things that I'm not sure and understand fully in class.This make learning biology much more fun.Although, there are things that I am weak at especially the last 3 topics which is cell cycle in plant, development of plant embryo and plant hormones, I can find a way to understand it. When there 's a will, there 's a way.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment